Bear Lake Monster
Bear Lake Monster Facts
- First sighting of the Bear Lake Monster was in 1868
- Joseph C. Rich, a Mormon colonizer, wrote a series of articles with claims that locals had seen a monster.
- The Bear Lake Monster is described as a large crocodile creature.
- A local business owner, Brian Hirschi claimed to have seen two hump above the surface of the water in 2002. According to Hirschi the dark slimy monster surfaced right next to his boat.
- The Bear Lake Monster is good for business and tourism.
- The Bear Lake Monster is said to be 90 feet long from end to end with a serpent like body and a face of a walrus